St. Charles Borromeo is a warm and cheerful community of learners, and we are honored to share it with you.
Our students are dedicated to faith, future, and family. SCB is a five star school, significantly exceeding expectations on the DPI state report card through small group instruction in a faith based community. We cannot wait to welcome you and your child to our family.
We are confident that after you experience St. Charles Borromeo School, you too will be a cheerleader for our school. We welcome families of all faiths who are looking for a school that prepares their children for high school and for life. Our students are dedicated to faith, family, and future.
Are you ready to join our school community? Here are the steps toward full enrollment!
JOIN OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY TODAY!
1. Fill out the school application form below.
2. If you think you may qualify for free tuition through the parental choice program, complete a choice application. We accept both Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program applications. If you are not sure, call our office to talk through your options.
3. We will be in contact with you about additional documentation along with next steps.
If you prefer to fill out a paper copy , call the school office at 414-282-0767.
If you do not qualify for the Parental Choice Programs, Tuition Information is available by calling or emailing our school office.
RE-ENROLL FOR NEXT YEAR
There is no better time than the present to complete your re-enrollment for the upcoming school year.
We are excited and proud to invite you to complete the enrollment process for your child for next school year. We know our seats will be filled quickly, so please follow the steps below to ensure we can continue your child’s education at our top-notch school.
RE-ENROLL YOUR CHILD TODAY!
1. If you think you may qualify for free tuition through the parental choice program, complete a choice application. We accept both Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program applications. If you are not sure, call our office to talk through your options.
2. Email the school office the required documentation
3. Complete the 20-21 payment agreement form.
Once you have submitted all of your paperwork, our school enrollment team will reach out to you within a few days to confirm your application has been received.
“We wanted to make sure that they were getting a high quality education (SCB’s recognitions and ranking) as well as a strong Catholic faith community which we knew they would have based on our history. It is a close-knit community and we are truly like a family.”